Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

it's over

my term on The Scrapping Bug design team is over. it's sad when things end, especially when you really enjoy the work. aprils kit was hard for me to work with, something i would never buy for myself but i loved the challenge trying to work it my own way.
i received lots of bo-bunny serenity papers, including the noteworthy pack of journaling cards. a few designs from lily bee and a stamp from imaginisce. here's my projects....

this is a 10x10 canvas made from book paper and the noteworthy journaling die cut pack



you may recognize one of the next cards. i was able double up and use the last 
Use Your Stuff challenge with my dt kit.



this next layout is for a friends gift album


and a few more cards using this stamp 

be sure to check out the Bug board for more inspiration from the other design team members.
happy hump day!



 Joy



5 comments:

Barbara said...

I can't believe your term is over already! 6 months flew by. You did a great job.
You did a great job with your kit this month ... even if you found it hard to work with.

Michal said...

So soon!?? Wow that flew by!
Joy, I LOVE what you did with this month's supplies!
They are ALL so nice!

Regan said...

aaaah- amazing

Melissa Bi. said...

I really love your work and this month is no exception. The canvas is stunning! Hope you will be sticking around on The Bug :)

Deanna said...

Amazing! I love that first layout!