Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project Life Day 3




We went skating this evening and Alex got to use his new skates. It is pretty obvious I need to figure out what settings to use at night on my camera.
For next time.






We made a quiche today, that called for condensed milk, we bought a sweetened can by mistake. It did not taste good at all. Ham, swiss cheese & egg with a sweet flavour? Ewe.
Double check the can before buying.

I am spending many hours on my MacBook, it is very user friendly :)
I think we are finished transferring all my files now and I have been able to work in photoshop elements 9 for a couple of days now.
One feature I miss from version 7 is the drag and drop function when moving a cropped photo onto a black background while keeping its cropped size.

I found out today that my Project Life kit has been shipped! and should be here by Friday.

Ta ta for now (TTFN)



No comments: