Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year's Daybook


Outside my window... ~ there is No snow, it's about 10 degrees. Where is winter?

I am thinking... ~ about Project Life & learning about my new MacBook

I am thankful for... ~ time with family, relaxing days at home with Alex and for new beginnings

I am wearing... ~ Comfy clothes

I am remembering... ~ I need to make more time for friends. I am feeling disconnected from them right now

I am going... ~ skating tomorrow with Alex (if weather permits)

I am currently reading... ~ a lot of blogs and web sites about Project Life

I am hoping... ~ my SIL wants to take part in Project Life with me

On my mind... ~ friends and a few projects

Noticing that... ~ I have to clean off the dinning room table

From the kitchen... ~ M&M's is really useful around the holidays

Around the house... ~ my dogs are asleep on the couch, Alex is on his laptop trying to turn his PC into a Mac (it's a work in progress, he has hope)

One of my favourite things ~ my new laptop

From my camera...
Some of the lights in Downtown Brampton


If you want to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook go here:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: