Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two Birds, One Stone


I am leaving for Syracuse earily tomorrow morning SWEET!, so this weeks Mojo Monday card and Inspiration Colour Challenge are in the same card this week.
If you can believe it I actually had to go out and buy 5 sheets of cardstock to match my colour challenge.



I think its because I chose some girly colours this time around.

I really like this weeks Mojo Monday design, but I found my colour choices this time were hard for me to work with.
That is a good thing really, I think we all stick with colours we like and from time to time challenge yourself to get out of your box and use something different.

It's PINK! Man that was hard for me, dusty roses, 3 different shades to choose from.
I got 2 shades of it on there.

I stamped the background pink with stamps from Stampendous, the sentiment is also from the same set.
Don't forget to head over to Scrapbook Queens tomorrow to see the 4th Inspiration Colour Challenge.

Have a good weekend everyone!
I hope to have lots of pictures to share when I get back.

TTFN

No comments: