Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 6th

For Today...

Outside my window... What the heck....SNOW !!!

I am thinking... why haven't I received an important phone call yet ? They should have called.

From my scrapbooking room... I am re-organizing today and tomorrow. I am trying to get my chipboard out where I can see it, and USE IT.

I am thankful for... time spent with family

From the kitchen... yummy home made meal

I am wearing... jeans, a t-shirt and white socks

I am reading... continuing with Breaking Dawn re-read

I am hoping... that I get a permanent job with B, B & B

I am creating... nothing right now. I am thinking about projects like a Mojo Monday card, looking forward to the 3rd Chicks with Inkpads challenge and a new Friday Colour Inspiration.

I am hearing... Kanye West~ Heartless (love it)

Around the house... laundry needs to be done tonight and some of Alex's handy work is needed in my creative space.

Two of my favorite things... Ikea and chatting with Adriana

A few plans for the rest of the week... appointments, orientation for my new job, meeting with Janet and missing the Lunch Bunch on Tuesday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




















TTFN

1 comment:

Barbara said...

What???? Missing Lunch Bunch again????