Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it's overcast and my lawn in the backyard looks awesome!

I am thinking...about what we should have for breakfast if we can't work in the kitchen?

I am thankful...that Alex is so handy and likes to work with this hands.

In the kitchen...there are no floors, no stove and no dishwasher

I am wearing... my pj's....it's early still

I am creating...a layout for UYS

I am going...to finish packing this room today

I am hoping... Alex gets a call first thing Monday morning from the London office

I am looking forward to... enjoying the completed reno's

I am learning...home renovations are not always fun

Around the house...Alex is still sleeping, the dogs are looking at me and there's a fridge in our dining room.

A favourite quote for today... "patience is the key to paradise".........Turkish proverb

One of my favorite things... a warm cup of tea in the morning

A few plans for the rest of the week: squeeze in some creative time, lunch bunch on Tuesday, a possible trip to London to look at a few houses, new floors and new cabinets.

A peek into our day...





to join the Simple Woman's Daybook, check out the blog at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

allisamazing said...

Oh the joys of renovations. It is so worth it once it is done though. Enjoy your week!

collettakay said...

Reno's are so unsettling. I chuckled when you said a frig in your dinging room :)

Here's my post:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/06/simple-womans-daybook-6312.html

Colletta

Tiiu said...

Egads Joy! That looks like an undertaking and a half. This London business sounds intriguing and exciting. Though I should warn you, once you have your house ready for sell you just may fall in love with it all over again.

Fay McKenzie said...

AH the joy of renovating - looking likes its going well though - popped over from the simple woman.


Nice blog!