Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Scrapping Bug December reveal

It's that time again, I get to share what made with my design team kit.

This month I got to work with some great products from Teresa Collins, Echo Park, 
Core-dinations and Ranger.  When I first got my kit I was a little stumped, well unsure really how
all the black would look. The Christmas Home line by TC has lots of black in the mix I was
happily surprised with the way things turned out. Playing outside my comfort zone wasn't that bad.




This is a chipboard 11.5x4 inch album, the inner pages are a little smaller.

Head over to the Scrapping Bug gallery to see what the other design team members have been up to.
There are some great projects this month.


Thanks for lookin' !

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I really love your reveal this month Joy. I love what you did with the core-dintation paper.

Deanna said...

These are gorgeous Joy!