Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Today is the Day

Today is the day the the Use Your Stuff blog  starts up. Use Your Stuff is a challenge blog that will issue a new challenge every Monday to help you use your stash. I have lots of stuff I want to use but sometimes I need a little inspiration.

This weeks challenge is to use the ad below as a starting point.


I loved the lines in this ad, the white even borders around the elements and the large area in the middle.



I hope that you head over to check out the Use Your Stuff blog and maybe try taking the challenge.
I would love to see what you create.



Thank you for stoping by today 



3 comments:

Barbara said...

Love it!! I love your take and the flower and swirl embellishment, but mostly I love the photos that you used. Then and now, perfect.

Regan said...

amazing Joy

Deanna said...

Great layout and I love your hair in your wedding photo! So pretty!