Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

What colour are you?

Pick a colour before reading the description.
Tell me if it was right in your comment.


Alex and I spent yesterday painting one of our bedrooms that has not been redecorated 
since we moved in.....way back in 2001.
This room is not really used and is on the small side however it has a nice big window, 
lots of natural light and potential. I hope it will be a new space for me to create in.
I am hoping to move my crafty space to this room in the future so I am giving it 
a little makeover and a trial run.
I will post some pictures soon :)

What did you do on Sunday in that warm sun we had?


Here is a few cards that have been on my desktop waiting to be posted.




Thank you for taking the time to post a comment.
I really appreciate them :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Great cards and I can't wait to see this room with the big window! also, I couldn't decide between Moss and Chocolate!