Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Before and After

Mr. Alex helped me reinvent my creative space today. He is so handy to have around, he installs it and I organize it.





The letters on my cabinets spell CREATE.
ATE is on the 3 cabinet doors to the right of the photo.








OOOOOOOOO so pretty. I L-O-V-E it!
I like to see my supplies so I remember to use them.
I am trying to figure out a way to organize my chipboard. If you have any suggestions let me know. :)







This little revamp was really inexpensive and everything came from one store.
IKEA is an awesome place for crafters to shop for organization products.




























































These 3 products are all you need. I used 4 rails~ 2x 55cm, 2x 100cm
& 8 baskets and 1 glass shelf. Cost $34.95 (before tax).

Pretty cool I think.


ttfn

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Like I love it!

Barbara said...

LOVE IT!!!!! It makes me happy to look at it.

Joanne said...

That looks great Joy! I think I need to go to Ikea...hmmm....