Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weekend Away

Last weekend Alex and I were able to spend some time with his family at a beautiful cottage.
Games, campfires and S'mores, peddle boat rides, cards, great food, bad weather, good weather and a canoe trip or 2. I love going to a cottage and really wished I owned one or a trailer.
Somewhere to go on weekends and summer vacations reminds me so much of the fun I had as a child. The great outdoors are calling me......

We HAD TO stop at Weber's on the way, an AWESOME place to get a burger and one stop we always made on our way to our family vacations when I was a child.























On our way there we found a few of these

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love stopping at Weber's too. I can't believe you didn't eat in the train!
I'm glad you had a good time.