Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today... Monday February 23 2009

Outside my window... bright sunshine, still cold....why won't winter end

I am thinking...
I should stop looking at the Stampin' Up! catalogue, my want list is growing quickly!

From my scrapbooking room... I made some more cards, and I really need to start my March challenge layout. Cards are my thing right now.

I am thankful for... MSN chatting (silly I know)

From the kitchen... home made soup is the best cold weather food!

I am wearing... Eeyor is on my pants and a t-shirt (again). PJ's.

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... to get out a bit more this week and see some of my peeps

I am creating... a long list of projects to make. You Tube videos rock!

I am hearing... Vertical Horizon "Everything You Want" & Peter Gabriel "In Your Eyes"
while blogging

Around the house... a bit of laundry and cleaning today

One of my favorite things... my iPod, can't live without music!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Lunch Bunch Tuesday, Cut & Paste Wednesday and Stamping Bella on Friday

A cute card with a spot for a gift card inside.
I used the stamp rolling technique on the
Butterfly.









TTFN

No comments: