Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inspired by Barb

My friend Barb has been participating in this Simple Woman's Daybook and posting it on her blog
A Day in my Life.
I find it very inspiring and like how simple it is to journal about my everyday life once a week.
Let's give it a try!
If you would like to join in click on the picture on the left to visit The Simple Woman's Daybook blog.


FOR TODAY (February 11th 2009)...
Outside my window...Snow is melting and it's really foggy
I am thinking...about what do I need to get ready for tomorrow
I am thankful for...my friends
From the kitchen...I am trying to watch what I eat and get healthier
I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt
I am creating...valentines for my family
I am going...to see Paige get sworn in to her Girl Guide group tonight (if that's what you call it?)
I am reading...Scrapbooks Etc.
I am hoping...to do something for Valentines Days with Alex
I am hearing...the washing machine
Around the house...Jack (our doggy) is sleeping
One of my favorite things...instant messages on MSN, I chat daily with some girlfriends
A few plans for the rest of the week: stamping lunch bunch with Suzanne, Tiiu and possibly Janet....& a shopping trip with Irena.

Today's Picture
Paige and her Guide Leaders








Thanks for the inspiration Barb!
The Simple Woman's Daybook will be posted on Monday's, I am behind this week.


TTFN

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You mean there's another lunch bunch????

I enjoyed reading your list.