Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Card share

Hello again blog & friends,

I've been using my Silhouette again, I still think it's an amazing tool....let's just say
I am very happy with that purchase :)

I finished a few cards yesterday, for the SN design team with a new digi cut file from ScrapbookNerd.com. The file is Free!





I'm really enjoying water colouring and using gold on my projects right now. 
I fought the gold trend for a while but there are so many great products out. Resistance was futile. :D 
I even bought some glittery gold embossing powder again. 
Does anyone heat emboss anymore? No? 
Well it's something I have gotten back into with my card making. 

Any-who here those cards I keep typing about...




I combined the digital cut files with the Geek is Chic stamp & die set from MFT Stamps. I think they work perfectly together.  If you get the file and finish a project with it you can link it up on the SN blog, they have a link party going on. You can find that by clicking here.

On a side note, I am really ready for winter to be over. I feel like we have been hibernating this winter. I enjoy the winter months but it's just time get outside without my boots on. I want my sandals back!!

Thanks for stopping by, if you still are reading my blog after such an extended period of inactivity.
I really appreciate you visiting.






1 comment:

Tiiu said...

Joy I love love love these cards. I'm so happy to see you sharing your awesome creations again! I'm not allowed to heat emboss I don't think..