the beginning two thousand and twelve brings with it a new beginning for project life. i started project life a year ago full of ambition and plans for a grand year long project, which turned into an overwhelming and stressful flop. i really love the idea and potential of this project, so this year i'm starting fresh with a little experience under my belt.
sparing you the extra detail, i expected too much of myself and i was not as organized as i thought i was.
i'm a pen & paper kinda gal when it comes to tracking, list making or planning. don't get me wrong i love my techie toys, sometimes writing it out makes things a little clearer for me.
i find simple joys in doing things the old fashioned way.
here are a few of the ways i am organizing myself this year....
- i have created a project life work area, the only items here are task specific to pl
- purchased an calendar with month at a glance and week at a glance (a la michelle wooderson, awesome idea! you must read this post she wrote about her pl process)
- monthly calendar will be used to keep track of the photo for each day complete with file name
- the weekly section of the calendar will be used to journal and keep track of details
- i am printing my photos at home this year, daily. sending them out weekly was to much hassle
- extra photos i want to include will be housed in a page protector with notes until I make that layout
- ideally i will take time to complete the layouts at the end of each week but we all know life isn't always ideal
i will also post my layouts here as i complete them to help keep me accountable.
well that's it for today, if you are creating your own project life or p365 leave me a link to
your blog in a comment, i would love to check it out.