Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Flower Pots and Simple Stories

 It's almost the weekend.....awesome possum! Can't wait.
I am busy, busy, busy with lots of scrappy goodness these days.  I am taking online class, planning page kits for a week long retreat in September and I am organizing my digital images. Busy as a bee you see.

I made a quick layout the other day and I mean Super Fly fast.......


I printed a photo I love at 18x12 at home and cut it to fit into the pockets. I chose a 6x12 piece for the left side from the Simple Stories Destinations kit added some stickers, a title, journaling, small photo and a few stamped images then called it done!
Here is a photo of one of the flower pots that I have to get one a page shortly. These rock formations are so beautiful.



 I gotta tell ya, ever since I saw the Simple Stories kits Elementary and Life Documented I have always wanted share my excitement about them with others. I LOVE the 100 Days of Summer line ! and I am currently working with the Destinations line for a travel album.

 It is a perfect product for all types of scrapbookers. I have worked in scrapbook stores before and sold Close to My Heart products in the past and I love to share my hobby with others. Showing people that this is a meaningful hobby for not only the crafter but also for the people that they scrapbook about.

I could ramble on about this for quite a while (Loves It!) but I will quickly get to the point......

If you know someone that might be interested in scrapbooking get a Simple Stories kit and
We R Memory Keepers pocket pages and scrapbook with them, help them to create a page or two.

So fast and easy...... (I borrowed the images from the Simple Stories site)

And for the experienced scrapper use it as you would any other paper line. 
Don't feel restricted some of the designs.


Share scrapbooking with someone soon!


Thank you for stoping by.




1 comment:

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great layout. I love how you cut up your photo! I agree, Simple Stories rocks.