Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Holy Hannah and more cards

Look at the size of this creative space.....................HOLY HANNAH !



All I can say is, how big is the rest of the house?
(found the photo on Teresa Collins blog)


Now on to those cards I mentioned...

The first card has some hand stitching and PTI stamp sets
 "just the ticket" & "up, up and away"

Here are 2 birthday cards. One again has hand stitching 
(totally loving that right now) 
& on both cards I used the Hero Arts stamp set "friendly flags"
the blue card sentiment is from "essential messages"
the pink card sentiment is from "sending smiles messages"
oh yes the grid background is a Kaiser Craft acrylic stamp "grid"



the flags were coloured using copic markers and are covered in glossy accents 
and they look a lot better in person.


Thanks for checking things out today !

4 comments:

Deanna said...

When i clicked on this and seen the craft room, I was like... who freakin blog am I on? When I seen it was yours I was like... I am on my way! Then i started reading...lol! Love your cards missy!

Barbara said...

Wow! That's one big room. That would serve the lunch bunch quite well, doncha think?

nice cards. Is one for me??

Unknown said...

That is totally what I was thinking Barb

jennybird said...

Awesome room----just like mine----Ya OK Breathe Janet
those cards are awesome Joy!