Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Inspiration from blog land

Like the tone on tone title....and the #3 square (mix and match #3)
the layout is by Moon over at Write.Click.Scrapbook


I want to pick up this special issue from Creating Keepsakes


I like this 2-page sketch from Sketch Support




I am going to try this Photo Challenge from Scrapbooker's Inner Circle
 Capture "PLAYTIME" 





I want to try making these Cinnamon Rolls....seem pretty easy.
Find recipe here



 
Put on a Happy Face
Awesome ! 



The layers on this layout are YUMMY!
stamping, misting, buttons, tape, tag and I could go on.
L.O.V.E
found it here made by Regan



ciao for now


3 comments:

Barbara said...

Lots of great inspiration, so why are you posting and not creating????
I think I need that magazine too.

Unknown said...

Not feeling very creative so nothing is getting made by me.....But I am inspired by what I see. :)

Regan said...

im blushin'