Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My new fav. layouts

These two layouts are my new favourites.
I have yet to show them to my siblings to see if they want them or if they will stay with me, I could not resist scraping them. Yep my mom made those costumes back in 1976 (she might be wrong about the year) she was a very crafty mom.
Check out the wicked orange and brown curtains.




I scrap-lifted this layout from a Design team member over on the Two Scrapbook Friends message board. Miss. Shelby is a very talented lady.
I made my own background paper with a predesigned plastic paper, a sponge and ink.

My big brother is so cute doing the Superman pose.









This Wonder girl is my older sister.
Do you remember Wonder Woman and her bracelets of truth?

I want to find more photos like these and get them in my scrapbooks.










ttfn

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I love both these layouts. They're so fun and you did a fantastic job on them. The best part, though, is the photos. So funny!!

Deanna said...

Wow this are amazing Joy! So fun!