Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A few questions answered

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Pomegranate green tea

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Around the new year.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yes but not on a very tough level.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
Gracie, my happy little dog. While playing fetch she gets very silly and runs into things.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Past 1 am, watching some shows on the PVR.

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
Somewhere smaller. Not sure where. I would also like to move closer to my friends so I can see them more often.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes if I recall correctly.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Not many live close by, Cathy and my SIL's.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
Yes ex's can be friends. With benefits....I don't think so, emotions always come into play.

10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
YES. I don't buy it often but it's so good.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
Not exactly sure, not too long ago.

12. Who took your profile picture?
Depending on the profile, Dan or myself.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Barb and Cathy, while walking on water....frozen Lake Simcoe.

14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Its a good day, although house work is not all that fun :)

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes absolutely.

16. Are you upset about anything now?
Yes

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes, they are a necessity

18. Are you a bad influence?
LOL. I think I can be sometimes....all in good fun.

19. Night out or night in?
Night in. I think I am more of a home body.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Mascara, hair dryer and some big bottles of water

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My mom after surgery

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Not to worry. I hope u can sleep for a couple of nights without it.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Life is Good. Changes are needed.

24. Do you hate anyone?
No

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
I'm not sure. I don't log in often so probably some messages.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No

28. What song is stuck in your head?
I just finished watching Glee, so unfortunately Justin Bieber.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
I do not want anyone knocking at my door at 2 am, I do not think it would be good news if that were to happen.

30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
Never really thought about that. I need to have children first.

31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Last Saturday night I was planning layouts

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much. I over think everything.

33. Do you smile a lot?
Yes

How about you try answering these questions on your next blog post.
I have some layouts to share that I made while away this week with some of my scrappin' sistas.

ttfn

1 comment:

Barbara said...

fun answers. I always enjoy getting to know people a little better through these kind of questions.