Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

And the Valentines are finished

Nice and simple.
I used some pretty old and unused stamps on these cards. Feels good to use the what I have in my stash (I resisted the temptation to buy new ones).

The "stash" is what we crafters like to call the products we hoard, continue to add to and yes even use from time to time (some of you are better at this than I am) still feels a little out of control even though I have purged like crazy.



I think......a little reorganization is over due in my creative space.
Well today is full of errands here at my house, so I better get off my butt and the computer.

TTFN


3 comments:

Deanna said...

Love them... hmmm... do I see PTI?

Unknown said...

Yes you do.
I LOVE PTI and I used the limitless layers die set.

Deanna said...

Email me girl!
dee082875@gmail.com